Saturday, 1 March 2014

Current Favourite Products

Hello my lovelies! Sorry, once again that it's been a while since I've posted on here, but as you could imagine, with school starting, I've been pretty busy. 

Today I thought I'd share my current favourite products/the products that I've been reaching for the most, with you. 

Clarins Be Long Mascara*: I've actually already done a post about this product here, so If you'd like a more in depth review, check that post out. Since that post however, I've really noticed how amazing my eyelashes are looking. The mascara contains Matrikine and Panthenol, which helps to strengthen each lash, thus encouraging lash growth. I have definitely noticed an increase in my lash length,(I wish I'd taken a before photo to compare length). which is great for me, because unfortunately I wasn't blessed with the longest eyelashes like my little brother. The formula is also amazingly smooth and creamy which allows the product to glide on really easily.

Bourjois Cream Blush in 01: This has been my go to blush as of late, because it is just so easy to quickly apply without over doing/under doing the colour. I apply this with my Real Techniques Stippling Brush, as I find this works better than using my fingers. The colour 01 is a gorgeous pale, peachy toned pink, perfect if you have a fair complexion like myself. I now want to try out all the other shades!

Lush Honey Trap Lip Balm: I've always loved the smell of the Lush lip products, but for some reason never actually purchased something from this range. My absolutely wonderful friend, Daphne, gave this to me recently for my 17th Birthday, so Daphne, if you are reading this, THANK YOU! I LOVE IT! The smell is a mixture of honey, white chocolate and vanilla, which are not scents I would usually think would go together, but they really do! The balm does a really good job at moisturizing the lips without leaving a thick, greasy residue on the surface afterwards. Also, the tin is pink, what's not to like about that!

Daisy by Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh*: Again, I have already done a post on this perfume, here, so if you want to hear me talk about it in more depth, check out my full review. I'm not sure If I've mentioned before, but I like to switch up my perfumes every now and again, so as to not get bored by one scent. I'd been using Eau So Fresh for quite a while, so I switched back to Flower Bomb by Viktor and Rolf, occasionally using my body spray by Soap and Glory. Recently I decided to use Eau So Fresh again, and I've re-fallen in love with it! It's a slightly lighter and fruitier version of the first daisy perfume, making it wearable during the day. The smell of this just makes me think of Summer, which, if I'm feeling a bit down, lifts my spirit instantly! 

Have you tried any of these products? What have you been loving lately?

1 comment :

  1. lovely favourites

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...