Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Hello 2014

Click on the photo for picture credit

I'm going to keep this short due to the fact that I stayed awaked until about 2am last night/this morning to do the whole counting down till New Years thing, (didn't everybody?) and probably wouldn't be able to write a coherent post worth reading. I just wanted to quickly say a huge thank you to you all for making this year really special. Over this year I have gained quite a few more followers and I am so grateful. I still can't believe that people other than my friends and family actually read and enjoy my blog! It's so cool being able to chat to my readers through the comments on here as well as on my Instagram and also getting to meet other bloggers. Thank you, thank you, thank you for a wonderful 2013.

Here's to another fun-filled year of blogging! *clinks Champagne glass*


3 comments :

  1. Happy New Year! Gosh those peonies are just so gorgoeus!


    xo Maree - Rose Tinted Illustration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Albertine! Can I request a post of your New Year's Resolutions? That is, if you make any.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you too Olivia! I was going to do a New Years Resolution post but I realised that they are more personal goals rather than the generic, "starting a gym membership" and I wasn't sure if anyone would find it interesting. My NYR are more to do with getting through my last year of school and hopefully getting a Scholarship to a Fine Arts school, but besides that, I don't really set 'proper' goals because I know that if I don't accomplish them, I'll beat myself up about it! Haha! :) Have a wonderful 2014! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...