Monday, 20 January 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday!


Sooo, I almost missed writing this post because I didn't check the date, but thankfully I did before the day was over. It's my blogs 2nd birthday today which actually sounds pretty crazy to me because I never would have though I would have stuck to something like this for two years! It's so weird to think that I started this blog when I was 14 and now I'm a few weeks away from being 17! Okay, so maybe it's not that weird considering that is how years work! I just wanted to thank everyone who has actually made this blog what it is today. I appreciate every single person who has looked at my blog, made them self a member, followed me on Twitter or Instagram etc. Without you guys, I probably wouldn't have continued writing posts. I can't wait for this year, not only in terms of blogging, but It is my final year of school before I go to university! Eeep! I really hope you all continue to read and enjoy my blog, and if you have any post requests, please don't hesitate to contact me either through twitter, facebook, instagram or my email address. 

I am now going to go and eat a cupcake in celebration of my blog's birthday!


1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...