Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Instagram Update #14

Phew! Exams are over for me, which means that I am freeeee! Well, not quite, I still have to go back to school for 3 days for leadership training for next year. But anyway, I hope everyone else's exams went alright and you're not too worried about getting your marks back!

It's been a while since I've done one of these Instagram updates, so I thought I would do one so that those who are interested, can see what I've been up to besides studying and exams.

Got my hair cut short! Well, short-er. I really wanted a changeStudy leave means I can have my breakfast in bedDad bought me some peonies to make my study sessions a bit more inspiringAdmiring a beautiful NZ sunsetHaving a movie break with my brotherTrying out a new nail art designThis little guy came in the mail from Nivea!After study mock-tail made very kindly by my mother.


                                          If you aren't already, follow me on Instagram @lovelyrosepetalblog


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...