Sunday, 17 November 2013

Another Apology for Not Posting Recently...


Photo taken by myself. Please do not use without permission.

Hello! Yes, I'm still alive! So this is going to be one of those posts where I apologise for my absence from this blog.
I'm so sorry for being dreadfully vague about why I am not posting as often as I would like to, but I have been uber busy with studying for my NCEA exams. I have only two more exams to go (my last one being Classical Studies on the 27th), so after that I promise to be on here a bit more. In the meantime, please let me know what you'd like to see on this blog in the comments below and I'll get onto them after the 27th. (I do have a review planned, so keep an eye out for that!)
I hope everyone else who is in the thick of their exams is going well and you're not too sleep deprived! 

Talk to you all in a week and a bit!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...