Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Playlist: Music For Doing Stuff


Background Image

Okay, so I've been thinking about doing this sort of post for a while, but I was slightly hesitant because I know that music is such a personal thing and not everyone may like the sort of music I like, (I don't favour a particular genre or anything, if it suits the mood I'm in or generally sounds good, then I will add it to one of my playlists). Anyway, I decided to publish this, and if people don't like it, that's totally cool :) If you do like it however, please let me know in the comments below and I shall make more!

I think I mentioned it in another post, but I'll say it again. I HAVE to listen to music while I paint (I'm currently in the process of completing my yr 12 NCEA painting board) or do anything for that matter, whether that be applying make up, making my bed etc. I have a specific playlist for the music that I listen to while doing these things, and it is called "Music For Doing Stuff", (Wow, original title there Albertine!) I thought I would share a few of the 161 many songs that I have included in my playlist for you to hopefully enjoy!




8 comments :

  1. I love the very last song, I had herd it before but never knew the name!!
    I am always on the look out for new music, I find it so much easier to work on my folios with a good playlist!

    Anna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to do more of these posts in the future! x

      Delete
  2. Love hearing about others favourite music :) Love your blog btw

    Carina
    http://www.carstina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the collage here! So great!
    xE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picks, some of them are already my favorites!!

    http://skjonnhet.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...