Friday, 11 October 2013

Milk Maid Braid Tutorial


Hello lovelies!
Today I am here with a hair tutorial! I was sent two Sebastian products a little while ago, and I wanted to show you them in action! On a side note, recently I've been trying out a more sheer approach to my base makeup - using a little bit of foundation and only using it on problem areas. As a result of doing this, my freckles can be seen a bit more, (i've been trying to embrace having them because I never thought they suited me, even though I adore freckles on other people!)


If you do try out this hairstyle, please send me a picture via Facebook, twitter or instagram!


4 comments :

  1. Amazing tutorial and gorgeous makeup x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your posts - I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Would love it if you answered my questions :) http://prettylittlesecrets-ox.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/evening-all-i-came-home-from-uni-this.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...