Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Feelunique Purchases + Update

Hi lovelies! I just wanted to write up a quick post to show you the beauty things that received in the mail today! About a week or two ago, I was browsing on the website feelunique, and I saw that they had a lot of brands that we cannot get easily in NZ, plus FREE SHIPPING internationally! (gotta love that!) So I went ahead a bought 3 items that I had been coveting for quite a while. Let me know in the comments below if you'd like me to write a review on any of these products, and I'll be sure to do that.


On a side note, It's exam time for my school, (I think that applies to other schools too, but I'm not too sure) so I can't guarantee that I will be posting much until next week on Wednesday or Thursday. But I do have a few posts planned, (a hair tutorial being one of them!) so look forward to that! I hope you all have a lovely week!


1 comment :

  1. I saw that Feel Unique was having a sale, and I wanted to buy some stuff, but then I realized I didn't really need anything. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on all these products!

    xo Lillian from parisiantobe.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...