Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Review • Aurelia Miracle Cleanser






Aurelia Miracle Cleanser $67*
(Picture above shows the sample size that I received. The full size is 120mL)

If you are not familiar with Aurelia, they are a probiotic skincare brand that seek to provide women with revolutionary probiotic technology whilst maintaining their reputation of using only 100% ethically sourced BioOrganic botanical formulations. (If you would like more info on the science behind the brand, click here)

I was kindly provided a sample of the Miracle Cleanser by the lovely, Antonia, which I have been using for the past few weeks in order to write up an honest review for you lovely people!

The cleanser is a really nice, creamy, non foaming consistency which is has a slight cooling effect (at least I found) when first applied to the skin. I was also provided a soft antibacterial bamboo muslin cloth to remove the cleanser after all makeup has been dissolved. 
The first thing I must mention is that the cleanser has a VERY strong scent of rosemary and Eucalyptus, so if you don't like those particular scents, it could put you off a bit. However, I find that the scent doesn't linger on the skin for very long after washing off. This creamy, balm style cleanser really breaks down foundation and other face makeup, regardless on how heavy the coverage, allowing you to easily wipe off the remains with the muslin cloth. I haven't tested if this cleanser can remove stubborn eye makeup, but I don't think I plan too because, upon reading a few other reviews of this cleanser, it stings quite a bit if the product comes in contact with the delicate eye area.

The Miracle Cleanser contains probiotic and peptide technologies with BioOrganic plant and flower essences, which really help to hydrate and soothe the skin, leaving you with a really fresh and luminous appearance. I even received some compliments on how glowy my skin was looking!(Yippee!!)
I really like the bamboo muslin cloth that came with the cleanser, as it's so easy to wipe off the cleanser afterwards and it gently sloughs away dead skin cells which, in turn, promotes cell renewal and turnover in the skins surface. My moisturiser is now working really well with my skin, seeing as its not having to penetrate (er….) through the dead layers of skin in order to really hydrate the skin from beneath. 

While this cleanser has a pretty hefty price tag ($67! YIKES!), it is really worth trying if your budget allows it! In containing plenty of natural ingredients, and being free from parabens, sulphates and silicones, it works for a range of skin types, including sensitive skin.


3 comments :

  1. I really want to try this! Unfortunately we can't really get it in the US...darn. You UK goers get all the good stuff!

    xo Lillian from parisiantobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Information to buy online Perfumes .. I am waiting for your next post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard many good stuff about this cleanser, quite the star in its natural & organic category.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...