Thursday, 18 July 2013

Make Up Tutorial • Dewy Skin & Pink Lips

Hello lovelies! 
I FINALLY got around to filming a new make up tutorial (with my new soft box lights, which I am very proud of)!
I hope you don't mind that it has music playing instead of me telling you the steps. It's just easier that way as I don't have to plan what I am going to say in the video, because let's be honest, talking in front of the camera is not the most natural thing to do. However, I will work on that.



I hope you enjoyed the video, and if you have any requests for future videos, leave them in the comments below! 




5 comments :

  1. This tutorial was so cute! I loved the music!
    xo Lillian + parisiantobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I Adore your blog btw! xx

      Delete
  2. Is there a reason for why you conceal before you do your foundation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really, sometimes I conceal after foundation. It really depends on which I remember to do first! haha! x

      Delete
  3. Girl you're too sweet! I usually take a look at the videos from the big bloguers, but i love to see simples things like this. Keep going :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...