Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Review • Badger Organic Balms





A while ago I hadn't been sleeping too well so my mum bought me the Sleep Balm by Badger. I can honestly say, it's helped so much. The combination of lavender and bergamot are perfect for soothing your mind and really improve natural sleep. On the tin it says to rub it on your temples, instead I rub it into my hands like a hand cream or I swipe a bit onto my wrists. I find this way I can smell it more and it helps me to drift off faster. While this is a sleep balm, it doesn't miraculously knock you out for the night, but instead it generally helps to calm and relax you. I do feel on the nights I use this, I have a much deeper sleep and feel more energized the next day.

Another of the Badger products that I have found to be really effective is the Stress Soother Balm. A few weeks ago I had to give a small presentation to my art history class  (Holler to my art history buddies!) which I can honestly say, terrified me. I hate presenting in front of the class (which is apparently quite normal) and I usually get very stressed about it. My mum suggested I try out the Stress Soother balm and see if that helps the stress. Anyway, I walked to class with the little tin in my blazer pocket and quickly rubbed some into my hands and a little under my nose and then took my seat. While it didn't cure my fear of public speaking, it did help to calm my nerves slightly. The mix of Rosemary, cedar, mint and chamomile really helped to rid me of my stress whilst making me smell very nice! HA!

These balms are in a super cute tin which can easily be slipped into your handbag or pocket. The product is a solid to begin with, but with the warmth of your hands the products turns into a silky smooth oil which then absorbs into the skin nicely. 

I am definitely keen to try more of the Badger range (I hear the cuticle care is really good) and see if the other products work as well as these have for me.

Have you tried any of the Badger products? What did you think of them? Leave your opinions in the comments section below. I love to hear from you!


4 comments :

  1. Badger lip balms are amazing, my number one favourites by far. The texture is silky smooth and they have pleasant taste (kinda weird but true - babylips taste of chemicals so now I super picky about lipbalms!!)
    I highly recommend the lemon and ginger one, it smells amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! That sounds good! Next time I'm shopping I shall take a look (smell) xx

      Delete
  2. They're an organic brand and they don't test on animals ^_^ Wish Farmers would stock more of their products though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...