Friday, 21 June 2013

Mini Beauty Haul



A few weeks ago, I did a bit of Online shopping (as you do on a rainy night), and I came across a couple of items that I had been coveting for ages. I tend to do my online shopping on Ebay because I find a lot of the products are cheaper online + shipping than if I were to buy them in NZ. Without further a due, here are the items I purchased….

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush: I own several of the RT brushes (the buffing brush being my most used brush), so when I heard that another brush had been released, I knew I HAD* to have it (* I didn't actually HAVE to have it, but it did look very nice! hahaha! I love foundation brushes!!!) If you would like to see a review on this brush or any of the other products mentioned for that matter, let me know in the comments below.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation: If you are like me and read a LOAD of beauty related blogs, you will have seen this foundation mentioned an awful lot. I was a bit confused at first as to which one to buy as I was aware that Bourjois repackaged some of their foundations, so I picked the one with the black lid, which I think has been discontinued. Apparently this foundation is great for people with combo/oily skin because it leaves you with a matte yet radiant complexion and is easily build able. I'm really looking forward to trying out this foundation!

Essie Nail Polish in Watermelon: I was on Instagram a couple of months ago and I came across a picture by Kate from Gh0stparties (who I must mention, has PERFECT nails!). She had a beautiful pink shade on her nails, so of course I took note of the name and put it on my "To Buy" list. I already have one Essie polish in a mint shade (I can't remember the name) however, I wasn't too happy with the formula of that one as it took about 4-5 coats to begin looking opaque. Watermelon by Essie on the other hand is perfect! It glides on smoothly and appears a really solid colour.

10 Colour Blush Palette: I came across this when I simply searched "Blush palette" in the Ebay search bar. This cost approximately $5+ Free shipping, which, If you ask me, is a total bargain! It's unbranded so I can't actually link you to the website, however I'll link the Ebay seller. I wanted a blush palette for my "here and there job" of doing people's ball/event make up and this looked perfect! I am really pleased with the colours, and I am really excited to try out all of the shades (not all at once! I couldn't imagine that would look too good!)

Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?

2 comments :

  1. Great post! I, similarly, want to try the Healthy Mix.
    xo Lillian parisiantobe.co,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours! Grate palette.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...