Monday, 15 April 2013

Topsop Lipstick in Ohh La La


I've mentioned this is previous posts but It's only been recently that I've began to use this lipstick again. I'm not quite sure why I went off it originally, but I've found I now really love it.

It looks darker in the bullet than it turns up on the lips. It's more of a soft, light pink and has a creamy finish, however I blot it to create a more matte look. This lipstick is so smooth which means it is really nice to apply, and OH MY GOODNESS the smell! I lOVE the scent! I can't quite put my finger on the smell but I think it's one of those smells you either love or hate.

Anyway, I think it's a nice and more casual alternative to my usual red lipstick.

Have you tried the Topshop make up collection? What did you think?

5 comments :

  1. This colour looks amazing and really suits your skin tone :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like the perfect colour for an everyday lipstick :) xx

    wildlittlerose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great for both day and night wear because you can wear it sheer by just patting the lipstick on your lips or you can put it on heavier and have a really awesome bright pink :) xx

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love this lipstick, the color is amazing :)
    Greetings from Brazil
    Lúcia
    www.voudemaquiagem.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...