Saturday, 9 March 2013

Photoshop Tutorial • Frankie Mag Inspired Tape


Hello Petals!

I was flicking through some old Frankie Magazines when I noticed these cute little bits of tape that looked like they were sticking the articles to the page. Being me (i.e.loving to experiment with photoshop) I decided to try and recreate the tape effect. I have made a picture tutorial so it is easy to follow along if you want to make these too!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Please let me know if this was useful and whether you'd like to see more of these Photoshop tutorials.

‣PHOTO CREDIT: Bluebells Cakery
‣FONTS USED: FUTURA (osx default font)





6 comments :

  1. Frankie magazine is my favourite! Such a lovely post. My boyfriend is photoshop crazed so I always turn to him for help but I definitely need to try something like this on my own xx

    Cupcakes And Cocaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frankie mag is my FAVE! I'm so glad I started buying it! hehe!
      Definitely give this Photoshop project a go! It's quite simple, yet it looks very cool :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. I really wish I was better with photoshop! I can do a few things but they are beyond basic!! Its kind of embarrassing considering I take photography and two design classes I should theoretically know my stuff!

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply! haha! I'm terrible at keeping up with comments!
      I reckon the best way to learn your way around PS is to just experiment! That's how I did it :) Also look up tutorials online if you want to learn something in particular, OOORR flick me an email, and I'd be happy to help. I will be making more of these tutorials in the future, so they might help too! hehe!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the tutorial!
    looks great :)

    Oh and your nails look hot!
    What varnish did you use?

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! It is a Revlon nail varnish called Revlon Red.

      xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...