Saturday, 23 March 2013

OOTD • Khaki and Polka Dots

Hi Petals!
I don't usually do OOTD posts because I mainly focus on the beauty and make up side of things, but today I decided I would snap up a few pics of what I was wearing as I just love the combination of this khaki green shirt and red lipstick! 


Skirt and Shoes: Kmart
Tee and Bowler Hat: The Warehouse
Star ring: Ebay
Revlon Nail Polish in Bare Bones
Lipstick: Lady Danger by MAC

Whilst I was taking these photos my cat, Lulu decided to join me...


5 comments :

  1. That really is a great color combination. Your nails are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely outfit! And your nails look amazing :)
    Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And your cat is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...