Sunday, 3 March 2013

Milan Fashion Week A/W 2013 Colour Inspiration

Recently I've been really fascinated by colours. More specifically css colours (web colours). If I see a colour I like online, I will usually "eyedropper" it and take note of the colour code for future use - The colours I use on here are quite often the result of my colour hunting. (please tell me this isn't weird!) 

Anyway, I have been really inspired lately by the colours and geometric/bold prints from Milan Fashion Week A/W 2013. (I also adore the bright coloured shoes that the models are wearing!) I think these colours work so nicely together, despite not seeming like they'd go together.

Let me know if you want me to do a post on my favourite css colours!



‣PICTURE CREDIT:The Skinny Beep 

2 comments :

  1. I would love to see a CSS colour post! Your blog posts are always so refreshing and interesting!

    Anna xx

    PS I love the new banner - It looks very professional!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna! I realise I keep changing my banner, but I think this ones staying :)

      xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...