Thursday, 7 March 2013

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Review

I received two Colour Tattoo pots for Christmas 2012 from my parents which I had really wanted to try for a very long time! The colours I got were Tough as Taupe and Painted Purple. The pigmentation of these is excellent! Only a little bit is needed and the product can be used as an eyeshadow base or on it's own, however a little creasing will occur, (to prevent this from happening, set the product with a little translucent powder).

The staying power of these is great, though I must admit I haven't worn these for 24 hours at a time yet, so I cannot claim that they really last as long as they say they do! My favourite colour is Tough as Taupe purely because I prefer neutral shades. That being said, I really like the purple because It brings out the colour of my green eyes. I don't tend to wear the purple much however, but I like using it for makeup looks when I want my eyes to really pop. I find putting a little of the purple under eyeshadow of a different colour can still give green eyes an extra brightness and 'oomph' (did I really just say that?!)


I included a swatch of the two cream eyeshadows so that you can see their true colour, because they look a little different in the pot.

Overall, I really enjoy these Colour Tattoo pots and definitely want to buy more.

P.S. I have planned a DIY for the weekend, so If all works out, it will be posted by Sunday!



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...