Saturday, 30 March 2013

Make Up Tutorial • Bronze Eyes & Red Lips


I FINALLY got around to making a new video! The reason it took so long is because I have just moved into a new room, so I've had to set up all my stuff and put up my fairy lights etc. I hope you enjoy this tutorial, and please feel free to request any make up looks in the comments! 
By the way, I'd recommend watching this video in 720HD as the video looks quite blurry in 360p. (If anyone knows how I can make the video look clear in 360p, please do let me know!)


I hope you enjoyed the video! And thank-you for watching!




4 comments :

  1. i really want to try the sleek contour kit, i've seen a few good reviews and it looks lovely on you!
    sara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! It's really nice because the highlighter ins't too "glittery" like some highlighters can be and looks really natural on the skin. Definitely give it a go if you get the chance! xx

      Delete
  2. prettiest makeup video! Now I really want to try Mac Coquette on my brows. The color is perfect with your blonde hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I'm so pleased you liked the video! Coquette is the PERFECT colour for blondes because it's really ash toned and therefore not being orange at all! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...