Sunday, 3 March 2013

FREEBIE • Blog Icons



Hi lovelies,

I realised it had been a while since I've done a freebie post! Today I was thinking of what to do, when I suddenly thought "Why don't I make blog icons?"

I've created 4 colours to choose from, all of which will be in a downloadable zip folder. I hope you enjoy these, and please link me to your blog if you have used them! I'd love to see them "in action".

Download (Please READ Terms of Use first):



28 BLOG ICONS (RESIZE ACCORDINGLY) 
FILE TYPE: PNG






3 comments :

  1. This is such a good and lovely idea. I'm going to have to get my brother to help me with this, I'm rubbish at this sort of stuff! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you install these icons? I wanna use them for my blog but I have no clue :I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Download the images and resize them so that they fit the side bar of your blog (or wherever you want to have them). Then go to Layout- Add a gadget- Image- and upload one of the buttons/icons. e.g. Twitter.-Once you have uploaded the image in the Configure Image box, go to link (the box above the image) and add your Twitter link. This means that when a reader clicks on the button, they will be taken to the corresponding page. Repeat with the rest of the images and links. Let me know if you need more help, I'd be happy to give it to you! xxx

      Hope you enjoy using them!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...