Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Film Inspiration • Moonrise Kingdom

I saw this movie at the end of last year, so I realise this is very late, but I felt compelled to still do this blog post as It's such a beautiful and inspiring film.
I was really inspired by the warm colours and the beautifully laid out shots as well as the wonderful music (most of the songs I listen to on Spotify frequently!). 




How many of you have seen Moonrise Kingdom? What did you think of it?


FONTS USED: SULLIVAN & FUTURA (osx default font)
PHOTO CREDITS: 1, 2, 3.




2 comments :

  1. The colors in this movie were just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy your now posting more regularly - I really enjoy your posts!
    I REALLY need to watch this movie!!
    Anna :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...