Monday, 4 March 2013

CSS Colour Lover Part 2







#FFFAFA

#FFF5EE

#FFFAF0

#FDF5E6

#FFEBCD



#FFE4E1

#FFDAB9

#FFA07A

#FA8072

#D22525



#F5FFFA

#F0FFF0

#E0FFFF

#B0E0E6

#4682B4



#FFFFF0

#F2D049

#FDD122

#FFA500


This is a bit of a follow up from yesterday's post about css colours. I've collected together some of my favourite css colour codes and grouped them according to colours. I hope you enjoy these, and that these give you some colour inspiration! (I must admit, they look quite pretty all displayed down the page!)

FONTS USEDSullivan & Futura Medium(osx default font)





1 comment :

  1. These are all so pretty! And I completely agree they look lovely laid out on the page.
    Perhaps I will have to start taking note of the colours I like?
    Anna xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...