Monday, 4 February 2013

Free Desktop Background /03 PLUS Matching Iphone Wallpaper

Hello my chums! I decided to make another desktop and mobile phone wallpaper for you because I feel these are going well. If you post these images on any other website or your own blog, please PLEASE make sure that you credit back to my website with a link. I hope you like these!




CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD "HELLO DEER" DESKTOP









(Don't worry about the title at the bottom of the picture on the left. When you download it, it won't be there).

I really hope you like these! If you do download these for your phone or computer, please take a picture and post them to me on Facebook, Twitter or email!











CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD "HELLO DEER" FOR MOBILE PHONE.




2 comments :

  1. I absolutely love this! I've just downloaded for my iPhone and my laptop! I'll tweet you a picture!

    www.sophie-acrosstheuniverse.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love this. I am going to download this for my iPhone. Thanks for sharing. en ucuz iphone

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...