Monday, 25 February 2013

A Couple of Bits From MAC

Hi lovelies!
Yesterday I went to MAC as I had been given a few vouchers for my birthday which was on the 7th. I had been wanting the lipstick "Lady Danger" for a very long time and I also wanted to have a look at light eyeshadow colours that I could use to fill in my eyebrows. I ended up getting "Lady Danger" and an eyeshadow called "Coquette" for my eyebrows. 

I'm really happy with this colour eyeshadow because it is a COMPLETE match for my brows. I would definitely recommend this colour for people who have light blonde hair and whose eyebrows are quite ash toned.



I ADORE this lipstick! I know, I know, I have far too many red lipsticks, but they are just so lovely! This particular shade is bright red with a hint of orange in it. It is a matte formula which is my favourite, but despite being matte, it's not too drying on the lips.

I included a picture to show you what it looks like on.




2 comments :

  1. I've been looking for an orangey red lipstick and this looks perfect! Might have to make a cheeky visit to a MAC stand soon, ha.

    Katie
    And Katie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Danger looks so pretty on you. I'm glad you had some good finds at MAC! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...