Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Iphone Wallpaper Download

Hello lovelies!
I've been working hard on Photoshop lately to come up with some pretty designs for desktop backgrounds and Iphone wallpapers for you all as the desktop backgrounds had proven to be successful. I have two Iphone wallpaper designs for you to download.
(btw, Carpe Diem is a phrase from a Latin poem and translates to "Seize the day")


CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD GEOMETRIC

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CARPE DIEM

(Don't worry about the titles at the bottom of the above pictures, when you download them, they won't be there).


I really hope you like these! If you do download these for your phone, please take a picture and post them to me on Facebook, Twitter or email! I'd love to see the wallpapers in "action" (?!)



 ♥

2 comments :

  1. LOVE the geometric! Have downloaded and sent you a picture on Facebook! : Thanks girl xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...