Sunday, 20 January 2013

Happy 1st Birthday!



Exactly a year ago I decided to make this blog. I wanted to be able to share my love for art and make up etc, with the world in the form of blog posts. I am SO pleased that I did make this blog, because I've had so much fun and I LOVE hearing from my blog readers. It's such an amazing feeling knowing that people in America and the UK etc. are reading this. 
I guess I really want to say thank you! Thank you to all of you who have subscribed to my blog, left comments, sent me emails or even just said "Hi" on Twitter or Facebook! It really means a lot to me.

I was going to make a cake (would that've been going overboard?) but seeing as I only woke up just over an hour ago, by the time I took pictures of it, the light would be disappearing which would make for a very dark photo. (Not the best kind eh?)

Anyway, I'm going to go now before I bore you too much!

Photo Credit: Cupcake images from Bluebells Cakery and The Hummingbird Bakery





1 comment :

  1. Happy blog birthday!
    Anna xx

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...