Thursday, 3 January 2013

Dirty Works Review

Hello again! I only posted a little while ago..I'm on a roll!
A few weeks ago, I was sent a box of goodies by the company Dirty Works. Because I was sent over ten products, I will only be sharing my favourite products. (which is still a lot!)

"The people of the Dirty Works Kingdom suffered from dull, drab and dreary lives. They longed to create glamorous products that would transform their existence from tedious to tremendous, dingy to dazzling and boring to brilliant!"

I was sent two scents. Coconut and their traditional scent. I prefer the traditional, but the coconut products are lovely too.



*Buff Your Stuff Body Scrub: I really like this scrub as it not only does what it says on the tin but it is also in a very convenient tube form. (which is a lot easier to use than a tub. But more on that later). The scent is very sweet but not too overpowering, and lingers on the skin after use, which most body scrubs don't do. This scrub contains pumice particles to slough away dead skin cells, and Shea butter, sweet almond oil and vitamin E for soft, smooth skin.

*Coconut Caress Body Scrub: This scrub is much like the other one, except it has a sweet coconut scent to it. This product contains walnut shell and coconut oil to condition and moisturise the skin. The pumice particles are small, so they don't scratch and irritate the skin.


*Coconut Caress Body Wash: Lathers really nicely and coconut scent remains for quite a while after use. The coconut oil leaves your skin feeling refreshed and moisturised. A pump form of this body wash would be good!

*All Of A Lather Body Wash: Like the other body wash, this lathers really well and only a little bit is required. This product contains lemongrass to make you feel fresh and awake. Love this body wash!


*Glow Girl! Buttery Salt Scrub: I was really excited to try this as I love dense,and nice smelling body scrubs, (if that makes sense!) I use is about once or twice a week as I feel I don't need it everyday. This scrub is great for exfoliating legs after fake tanning incidents (Pssh! Not like that happened to me!) The scrubbing particles are small so they exfoliate off the dead skin cells without scratching and irritating the new skin underneath. I do find this container/tub quite difficult to open. But then again, maybe that's just me.

*Bath Soak: I really like this bath soak because it has a lovely sweet aroma and only a little bit is needed to create HUNDREDS of bubbles! The first time I used this, I may have put a bit too much in the bath, as there were HEAPS of bubbles! (The bubble to water ratio was probably about 3:1) But I'm not complaining! HA!

*You Soft Touch Hand Cream: I keep this by my bed for nightly use. I'm one of those people who hates using hand creams that leave your skin really greasy for hours after, so I was pleased to find that this one doesn't. Despite not leaving hands greasy, it is very moisturising with Cocoa butter and Jojoba oil. A little also goes a long way.

*Supreme Cream Body Butter and Coconut Caress Body Butter: These two products are very similar as I think they are the same main formula, but contain a few extras.
The Supreme Cream is my favourite. It smells amazing and the scent remains all day. Great for dry legs after shaving, and doesn't irritate the skin. Great product!

Final Thoughts: I think this brand is really nice and really affordable. It also reminds me SO much of the UK brand, Soap and Glory. I thinks it's the mix of cute, retro style packaging and the product scents.

Farmers has just released the Dirty Works range so go check out their products! You are bound to find a few products that you like!

What Dirty Works products would you want to try?


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...