Thursday, 31 January 2013

Current Favourite Lipstick

Hello my lovely readers!
If you have read my blog for a while (or even just seen my profile picture on here) you would know that I love red lipstick, and have many variations of this colour. However, my current favourite red lipstick is called Ruby Woo by MAC. It's quite different to my usual red lipsticks which are all fairly brick coloured. Ruby Woo is a matte, bright, almost pink red. It is a really lovely summer and spring colour, because it adds a fresh pop of colour without looking too heavy (despite being a very opaque formula). 

Definitely give this colour a go if you like red lipsticks as it suits pretty much every skin tone. It looks particularly pretty on dark skin.

Have any of you tried Ruby Woo by MAC? What do you think?


1 comment :

  1. I've really wanted to try this lipstick out for a while!
    This post has made me want it even more!!

    Check out my blog :-)

    polkadotsandcroptops.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...