Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Bluebells Cakery


Today my mum and I went out to Hillsborough to visit a little cafe called "Bluebells Cakery". It is SUCH a beautiful place full of cute little trinkets and of course, sweet treats. I got the Chocolate and Raspberry cupcake, my mum got the vanilla cupcake and we chose the Lamington cupcake for my big brother who was at home. I also got a chocolate milk-shake which came in a little glass jar with a striped straw.






This cakery has a really nice vintage/homely feel about it. The fact that the cupcakes are served on different patterned plates makes it feel like you are at someones house for morning tea. If you live in Auckland, I would definitely recommend stopping by Bluebells Cakery.

You can find them on Facebook
And their Website

Opening Hours
Wednesday-Friday: 7:30am-4:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am-4:00pm







2 comments :

  1. I've heard really good things about this place. I'll have to check it out!
    I think you would also love Foxtrot Parlour in Ponsonby! That and Supreme are my favorite cafes in town :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That place looks AMAZING! =)

    Aishling

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...