Monday, 21 January 2013

Back to School Book Labels

Hello petals!

Seeing as school is just around the corner for most, I've been making school book labels  as I plan to be more organised this year! I'm not sure whether people would be interested or not, but I made some for you too!

Directions:

1. Download the labels by clicking the link beneath the picture, and save to your computer.
2. Print off labels on colour printer on standard A4 paper.
3. Fill out labels and cut out.
4. Glue onto school books then cover books with Dura-seal (not sure what people in other countries call it!) or alternatively cut out a piece of "clear jumbo tape" big enough to cover the label and about 1 or 2 cm around it.
5. Voila! School books all ready for use!



GRAPH PAPER LABEL: CLICK HERE 
POLKA DOT LABEL: CLICK HERE

Please remember that these are not to be posted on other blogs unless a link to my blog is provided. I worked hard on these and wouldn't want them to be out anywhere else on the internet (i.e. Tumblr, We heart it etc.) without a credit link. Thank you!







0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...