Monday, 10 December 2012

The Christmas Tag

Hello dear chums! Recently (For obvious reasons) I have been feeling very festive, and what better way to celebrate than to do a Christmas Tag post! Hooray!
Before you ask who I was tagged by, I wasn't actually tagged by anyone, but I felt like doing it anyway.


What is your favourite thing(s) about Christmas?

I love that I get to see all of my family together and Christmas dinner/lunch!

What is your favourite make up look for the festive season?
I don't really have a make up look that I wear for Christmas. However, I might wear a red lipstick if I'm feeling especially festive. 

Real tree or fake tree?
As far as I know, my family have never had a real tree. I would love a real tree though as I ADORE the smell of them!

Giving presents or receiving presents?
I've noticed that a lot of people don't ever seem to want to answer this question, but I can honestly say I like both receiving and giving presents. Come on, everyone (whether they admit it or not) loves to receive gifts. As with giving presents, I love to see the reaction of the person who I am giving the gift to. It's also really fun to wrap up presents!

Do you open your Christmas presents morning or evening?
In the morning.

Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
I personally don't mind. It's the thought that counts anyway (gah! cringe)
p.s. As sarcastic as that sounds, I really do mean it!

What is your favourite Christmas film?
Ooh! I LOVE Christmas films! I can't pick just one though, so I shall share a few.
Home Alone, The Grinch, The Santa Claus...

What is your favourite Christmas food?
Hmm...That's a tough one. I really like Christmas ham and the Chocolate Trifle that we have for pudding (Admittedly though, I am being slightly biased as I am the one who makes the trifle!)

As for the people I tag...I tag everyone! If you would like to do the Christmas tag then go ahead and do it! I didn't want to just limit the people I tag.







1 comment :

  1. I love Christmas!!! :) Wish I had a real tree x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...