Thursday, 27 December 2012

New Purchase: Real Techniques Core Collection

Hi lovelies!
First off, I would like to apologise about the fact that I didn't get anymore Christmas related posts done before, well... Christmas! I was really busy organising presents for family members as well as cooking for our Christmas day lunch. And on top of that, Christmas just seemed to creep up on me. Did anyone else find that?

Anyway, as you know, after Christmas there are the boxing day sales that tend to go for a few days. It's a great opportunity to go out and spend that Christmas money and those vouchers, albeit rather busy!
I went out to Westfield with somewhat of an idea as to what I wanted to get: A lipliner, nail polish and a Real Techniques Buffing Brush.
I ended up getting these things, but instead of just the Buffing Brush, I may have caved in and got the Core Collection (4 brushes), which is what I am going to show you now!

I think that was a sufficient amount of pictures, don't you?!

The Core Collection (which retails at $49.99) contains the Detailer Brush, Pointed Foundation Brush, Buffing Brush and the Contour Brush.
I already own the Real Techniques Stippling Brush which I love, so I am sure these will be a hit too! Let me know if you would like a review on these brushes as I would be happy to do one.

Have you used any of the Real Techniques brushes? What did you think of them?






2 comments :

  1. I know what you mean about Christmas creeping up!! I too planned to do a bunch of Christmas posts and then wham! it's already Christmas! By the way, I love your photography - your pictures are always so clear and creative! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my real technique brushes, especially the buffing brush from the core collection. The expert face brush is also fabulous!! You can purchase them from iherb.com for a much more reasonable price! Shipping to NZ is $6 and takes at most a week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...