Monday, 31 December 2012

Goodbye 2012!

Hello my chums! As you know today is the last day of 2012. (that is if you live in NZ! If you live elsewhere, just pretend it's the last day, unless of course you are reading this after today...I'll just stop. I'm confusing even myself!)

I figured it would be nice to sum up the highlights of 2012 in a short blog post!

Going to see Florence and the Machine, Flight of the Conchords and Mumford and Sons in concert.
Going to my first ball.
Going to Melbourne and walking around and finding a really cute bakery!
Being a part of school production and being assigned Head of Make up in student run production.
Meeting a whole bunch of awesome people.
♥ Starting this blog! 

Thank you SO much for your amazing support over the year. I really do appreciate every single follow, comment and view. I'd love to see you back here next year! I hope you have a happy and safe 2013! Thank you thank you thank you!





0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...