Sunday, 9 December 2012

Floral Themed Wish List

Hello dear readers! As I was making up this Wish List on Photoshop, I realised that there was a bit of a floral/patterned theme going on. And, yes, I'm aware that the purse isn't floral themed, but it is by the Kath Kidston brand which is notorious for their floral patterns, so I thought I would include it anyway!

ALSO, you may have noticed I have changed the Lovely Rose Petal Blog's header! Earlier on in my "Blogging Adventure" I had switched back and forth between blog headers and I was never entirely satisfied. I decided to design a header that reflects my blog title a bit more. Hence the floral pattern inside the lettering! Let me know if you like the new header! (I'd love some feedback!)






8 comments :

  1. Love the new header guuuuuurlfriend!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute wish list! Floral patterns always make me so happy :) love your blog so I followed!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish I could use photoshop ! Your headers always look amazing but I especially like this one. It really suits your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      (p.s. Paint.NET is a good alternative to Photoshop. It's free and a lot easier to use) xx

      Delete
  4. Everything looks so good, especially the soap.
    Good job with the header :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...