Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Christmas Gift Idea: Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme

Hello lovelies! Today I thought I'd share a great Burt's Bees product that would make a lovely Christmas gift for someone (or yourself).

This hand cream is extremely moisturizing therefore being perfect for dry hands. You  also don't need to use much, as a little goes a long way. The 100% natural Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme contains Sweet almond oil, aloe and vitamin E to help keep hands soft and smooth and keep nails strong and nourished.

The reason why I think this would make a particularly good Christmas gift is the scent. It smells very strongly (though not overpowering in any way) of sweet almonds, (think Christmas cake icing. *Ooooh!Festive!* ) It smells good enough to eat (though I wouldn't recommend doing so!)

I must also mention that I think the jar it comes in is absolutely adorable! It can be reused because it is made out of glass and not flimsy plastic. Oh, and the cow on the top is really cute also!

As $29 is admittedly quite a lot for a jar of hand creme, you might want to check that you like the scent of this before you buy it as I am aware that some people don't like the smell. Try out the testers that most shops offer to be sure. 

Stay tuned for more Christmas Gift Ideas and hopefully some DIYs if I get the chance!

2 comments :

  1. I LOVE this hand creme! It is way cheaper in the states, so I might have to wait until I return home to get some ;)
    I'm from Indiana, so their hand repair creme is a lifesaver in winter!
    I am a Burt's Bees fan for life :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. never heard of this before but next time i will check it out! thanks for the review :)

    Check out my blog at: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...