Saturday, 24 November 2012

Hello Again And Barry M

Hellooooo! You may have noticed that I haven't been posting on this blog for a while, and the reason being is that I had my NCEA exams to focus on. During that time though, I had been jotting down ideas for blog posts and videos.

Recently I had been doing a bit of Ebay shopping, (who doesn't love a bit o' online shopping?) One of the things I bought was a nail polish by a brand called Barry M. This brand isn't available in NZ, but I had heard a lot about it from other bloggers which of course made me wanna check it out!
The colour I bought is called Raspberry, which is a lovely deep, berry red colour which can be layered to create a darker shade of the colour. I find about 2-3 coats of this creates an even finish.


The only downside to this nail polish is that it chips quite easily without a topcoat. Other than that, it's a gorgeous colour and I think it would suit most skin colours. I would link the Ebay seller that I bought this off, but being Ebay, the link probably won't be valid for long.

Have you tried anything from Barry M? What do you think of their products?



4 comments :

  1. oooo! this colour is so nice! do you think you could email me what ebay seller you got it from??
    thanks.
    glad to see your back!

    Anna
    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Barry M! I have a post about one of their nail polishes on my blog too!
    Do you know what colour this one is that you're wearing m'love? I think I'm falling for those dark berry colours here that we're experiencing in England this Autumn! Lovely post!
    Georgia x
    http://fortheloveof-thrift.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mentioned in the post that it is called Raspberry :) Oooh! Lucky you! I love Autumn! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...