Monday, 6 August 2012

Update

Picture from my instagram @Littlemissmakeupnerd

Hi lovelies! It feels like it's been ages since I last posted on here! I've been super busy lately with various projects. Don't worry, I won't bore you with the details of my homework!
In between being busy with school, I've been spending some time with my friends. A few Thursdays ago, a group of friends and I went to a hypnotist show held at my school. And the following week (At least I think it was the following week...) we went to the year 13 drama performance also held at my school. 
I have a few posts planned for you all (a few makeup tutorials, OOTDs, as well as product posts and reviews! A box full of products arrived in the mail today so expect a review sometime soon!)

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging as much recently, but please bear with me. I am getting there! I just don't want to be known as the blogger who only posts once every few weeks!

I hope you are all having a nice start to the week! 


1 comment :

  1. I really love your blog. I've just been stalking your posts (not in a creepy way haha) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...