Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Pamper Session

I think we've all had those days where you just feel like soaking for a while in a hot bath or treating yourself with a mini pamper session. I know I have! When I do get the chance to take care of myself, I tend to reach for these products. 
Schwarzkopf Ultimate Repair Anti-Damage mask:
This is a really conditioning mask that I apply to the ends of my hair when it feels overly dry and frizzy. It smells delicious too!
LUSH Tea Tree Toner Tab (That's a lot of "T's"
I got this about half a year ago in one of my bigger LUSH orders as they were doing free shipping for the weekend. I had two other toner tabs (the vitamin E and "A Token to the Forest Gods) But I used those ones within a few days of purchasing them! The LUSH toner tabs are great. My skin felt really clean after using one for the first time. 
SEACRET Cuticle Oil
I don't use this everytime I paint my nails because, let's be honest, half the time I either can't find it or I don't remember to use it. However, when I do use it, I see a huge improvement in the skin around my nails and cuticles. I would recommend wiping over your nails with a cotton bud soaked in nail polish remover after using this, as any nail polish you paint over will just slide right off!

Maybelline Express Colour Nail Polish
Seeing as I hardly ever paint my finger nails during term (silly school rules) I paint my toenails instead. I find I tend to wear brighter colours on my toenails than on my fingernails, (I'm not sure why that is...) One of my favourite colours for my toes is this bright red by Maybelline. I love that these nail polishes dry fast as I am VERY impatient when it comes to nail polish. The only downside to this, is that you have to apply 2 or more coats to get a solid colour.

Please let me know if you like these sorts of posts as I enjoy writing them and will definitely do more if you do! 
Hope you are all having a nice week!


1 comment :

  1. Sounds like a relaxing pamper session... Could do with one of those!

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...