Sunday, 19 August 2012

August Favourites

Covergirl Lash Blast Length: This is the second time I have purchased this mascara. I have been flicking between a few, but this is the one I have really been loving at the moment.

Revlon PhotoReady Foundation: This was the foundation I was using before I bought my MAC match master foundation. I have to admit, I actually prefer this one during winter as it doesn't dry out my skin as much as my MAC one does. It also smells better! 

Nourish Treatment Argan Skin Repair: I was sent this to review (see previous post for review). I use this oil around the sides of my nose before I go to bed, as the skin there gets incredibly dry. This works a treat!

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes: I LOVE these wipes. They are so convenient, because they remove any traces of makeup and are gentle enough to use on the eye area. They are also not sticky, (I find some facial wipes can leave a sticky residue on the skin after use).


David Jones Blending Brush: I spotted this brush in a David Jones store in Melbourne when I was on holiday. I had been looking everywhere for a dense blending brush. It has quickly become my favourite eye-shadow brush because it can be used to blend (as mentioned in the name) or it can be used to apply shadow all over the lid.

Sleek Oh So Special Palette: I was given this by my cousin ,Eva, for Christmas last year. The palette is full of nudes, purples, pinks and browns. I particularly like the cream coloured eye-shadow as it is great for all over the lid. As you can see, I have hit pan on that particular colour, so I am trying to make it last as long as possible from now on!



MAC eye-shadow in Tempting: I purchased this eye-shadow near the beginning of the year but I hadn't really worn it as I couldn't figure out how to make it work on my eyes. Recently I've discovered that it looks really nice used as a sort of eyeliner. It adds a really lovely shimmer to the eye without being too obvious. 

Nourish Radiance Brightening Moisturiser: Does exactly what it says. This product has made my skin feel so fresh and radiant. If you would like to see a full post about this, check out my previous post! 





3 comments :

  1. I Love the mac eye shadow, such a pretty colour :)
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Nourish products look amazing!! Really want to try them! xx

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't used them lately, but those Simple wipes are my favourite too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...