Friday, 13 July 2012

Twas a productive day...

This morning I went out to Sylvia Park shopping center to do some "end of holiday shopping" and go to Starbucks and get a Frappuccino. I picked up this magazine for $9.00. I haven't read this magazine before, but it looks promising. The mag also came with a CD full of music I have never heard of! Ha! I also found this bowler style hat at the Warehouse for $10! It was originally $25! Tomorrow I am going to go to K. road to do some shopping at the army surplus store and hopefully Third Eye. Hope everyone had a lovely week!






3 comments :

  1. Looks like an interesting magazine! I've never heard of it before... xx

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read yen, I really like it, its like Frankie, but not quite as good. But its brilliant for cutting out and sticking to my walls :)
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. No lie, I was going to go to Sylvia Park on friday too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...