Sunday, 22 July 2012

Skincare Routine



Savar Luxury Face wash*
I apologise if I sound like a broken record, but I really do LOVE this cleanser! It is super gentle and removes all traces of make up without over drying my skin. I use this both morning and night.

Geoskin cleansing Gel*
I was sent this a little while ago to review. To write a fair review, I used this for a few weeks. I found that I actually really liked it! I used this when my Savar Luxury face wash had run out, but I do still use it every now and then.

Clarisonic
I love love LOVE the Clarisonic! It has really improved the texture of my skin so much and leaves my skin looking brighter after each use. It has also helped with the dryness I get around my nose, so my foundation goes on a lot smoother. I use it about 4-5 times a week, which to some people, may seem a lot, but I just love using it and I love how my skin feels afterwards.

Savar Instant Boost Multi-toner*
I was sent the sample size of this a little while ago to try, and I can safely say I adore this product! My skin has never felt more hydrated and smooth! A little alarming to use at first as you spray the product directly on your face, but once you get over the initial fright, it feels so refreshing! I use this after I've cleansed, morning and night.

Garnier Gentle Cleansing Milk
I use this to remove my eye make up and my face make up before cleansing. It is really gentle on my skin and doesn't sting my eyes one bit. Great product.

Clarisonic Refining Skin Polish
This came with the Clarisonic. It is a fairly thin consistency with tiny gritty bits that exfoliate gently. I use this about two times a month as I find the Clarisonic does a good job of exfoliating already.

Healtheries Well being Vitamin E 200IU natural
When my skin is not doing so well I take one of these vitamin E capsules. They brighten up my skin and make my skin feel generally smoother. Aaaand, they smell like vanilla.

Olay Total Effects moisturiser*
This is my day time moisturiser. It's not as thick as my night time one so my foundation doesn't slide off. I sometimes mix this moisturiser with my foundation to create a tinted moisturiser.

Olay Moisturising Cream
This is the moisturiser I use at night time because it is thick and long lasting. At night time my skin tends to be dryer than in the morning, so I use this to restore my skins hydration for the morning.

A teeny tiny note: Just because These products work on my skin, it doesn't mean they will necessarily work on yours too. That being said, if you have any skincare questions you would like to ask me, send me an email. I would be more than happy to help you! 

I hope you all had a relaxing weekend and enjoy your upcoming week!










0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...