Saturday, 28 July 2012

NOTD: Union Jack (For the Olympics!)


Hi lovely readers! Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I've been so busy at school preparing for "Mock" exams or "School Exams" as teachers call them. So today I just have a quick NOTD (Nail of the day) post for you. Seeing as the 2012 Olympics are held in London, I thought I would do a "British inspired" Nail look. Because I am not as skilled as some when it comes to nail art, I decided to go with the one feature nail in which I painted a tiny Union Jack. I am actually quite chuffed with how it turned out.
I am going to go and have a cup of tea now as I am feeling quite British! Talk to you all soon!

Do you have anything planned this weekend? Olympic themed parties perhaps? 



1 comment :

  1. AW, this is too cute! Great job!

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...