Saturday, 7 July 2012

My MAC eye-shadows

Hello! As you may have noticed, this is my third post of the day. Because I hadn't posted everyday like I said I would, I thought I would make up for it! 
A few posts back (in my daily makeup post), I featured my mini MAC palette. I decided that I would make a post about all my MAC eye-shadows as well as swatches and show you which colours I like to wear together. 
There are a fair few pictures in this post, some of which being freakishly close up swatches. Don't tell me I didn't warn you. Haha!

 From left to right/top to bottom: Tempting, All that glitters, Brown down, Twinks


Rice paper, Brule

The following pictures are of colour combinations I like...

Rice paper + All that glitters

Brown down + Twinks

Brule + Tempting

Rice paper + Brule

Do you have any MAC eye-shadows? Which are your favourite? 




1 comment :

  1. Bare Study Paint Pot for base with Grain Eyeshadow over top and Folie Eyeshadow on the crease is my fave MAC combo of the moment. Annnd yes I did notice you've posted lots today ;) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...