Sunday, 29 July 2012

Lipstick Haul & A Little Bit Of Chatter

Today I went to the Auckland Importers Cosmetics and Perfume Sale with my mum, (wow, try say that five times fast!)Oh my god, It was SO busy there! I also, somehow managed to get my coat covered in makeup which you could imagine, looked deeply attractive. 
I got a few lipsticks which I will talk about in a minute, as well as a new mascara and another Revlon Photo Ready foundation in the colour 02 Vanilla.



There was a MASSIVE sale on Revlon lipsticks. Each lipstick cost only $7, so it seemed only sensible to buy 4! HA! I don't think I've mentioned this before, but I really like the packaging of Revlon lipsticks. I think it looks really retro (Albertine Likey!)
I got 2 of the same colour because I really like it and don't want to pay full price for another anytime soon! And then I got two different colours, one a red-y pink and the other a dark purple.

Left to right: Siren, Cha Cha Cherry, Sultry Sable.

Swatches



What did everyone do this weekend? Did any of you make it to the Importers Clearance Sale?



4 comments :

  1. Such an entertaining post, I love your style of writing!! The lipstick (and pictures) look fantastic, lucky you! xx

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the importers sales! I went a bit crazy last time they were in Wellington! I completely agree about the Revlon lipstick tubes, they look really lovely - that old school glamour kinda vibe :)
    I really enjoy reading your blog !
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It's very easy to go a bit crazy there!
      Thanks! I love your blog too! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...