Tuesday, 10 July 2012

June/July Favourites

Rimmel: Stay Matte pressed powder
I absolutely LOVE this powder (hence the reason it is included in this post). I love it because it is not orange at all which I find some powders are against my skin. It also lasts all day and leaves a natural looking finish.

Burt's Bees: Acai Berry lip balm*
This lip balm smells so nice and keeps my lips hydrated for a really long time. Also my first Burt's Bees product!

Real Techniques: Stippling brush
My new favourite make up brush. It is so soft and can be used to either stipple or buff foundation into the skin. It also doesn't shed at all.


 The Body Shop: Lemon & Thyme shower gel

I was given this for my birthday this year, but I didn't use it for a while as I was trying to finish up my Soap and Glory body wash. I recently started using this and OH MY GOD I love it! It smells really fresh and clean. Also when used with a loofah it foams up a LOT, which is always fun! Ha!

The Body Shop (Again?! Yes) Satsuma hand sanitizer
Again, I was given this for my birthday. I've always loved the Satsuma range from The Body Shop, so it makes sense that I absolutely adore using this. It sanitizes your hands (No kidding Albertine) and makes them smell like you've been eating a Satsuma, or Mandarin if you are like me and never call a Mandarin and Satsuma.

Savar: Instant Boost Multi toner*
I must admit, this took a bit of getting used to. You are supposed to spray it on your face after cleansing morning or night or both. Now when I first tried it, I didn't know how fast it was gonna come out of the bottle so I just shut my eyes and hoped for the best. Thank god it did work and I didn't just completely blast myself in the face! This toner really refreshes your skin and I could imagine it would be wonderful to use in the Summer also.

Soap & Glory: Righteous Body Butter
Many bloggers had already mentioned how fantastic the Righteous Body Butter by Soap & Glory was, so I had to try it for myself. I can definitely see why there is such massive hype about it. Fist off, it is a MASSIVE tub! So you get heaps of product. The cream itself is super thick which I love because it feels really moisturizing. And lastly, It smells AMAZING! Nuff said.

Nellie Tier: May Chang and Mandarin Hand cream*
Carrying on with the Mandarin theme, this hand cream has been my go to lately. I mentioned it in a previous post, so for a full post about it click here!

Clarisonic: Mia
This actually belongs to my mum, but I use it quite a bit too. My mum and I were keen to try it out as there have been some awesome reviews on it. It is a fantastic wee gadget! It really exfoliates the skin and I find my my foundation goes on a lot smoother after using this. Also, it is pink. That just makes it extra amazing!

What have been your favourite products lately? Have you tried any of the products mentioned above?



5 comments :

  1. Your photos always look so professional!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. a clarisonic mia!! AHH I want one lol

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why who gave you that fabulous hand sanitizer? :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...