Sunday, 1 July 2012

Dry hands • My go to product


About 5 months ago I was sent a few products from the New Zealand based company Nellie Tier to review. Check out the review here. 
Ever since the weather has been getting colder (hey there Winter) my hands have been getting extremely dry. I find I have been reaching for this a lot. I won't go into too much detail about this product as I have already written a review on it which explains it, as well as other Nellie Tier products.

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you would know that the smell of a product is a significant thing to me, and I can safely say this is perfect scent for me! With a May chang and mandarin scent, it smells, ironically, quite summery and fresh.
I also find that unlike other hand creams I have tried, it does not leave my hands feeling greasy at all. The product sinks in very quickly which is extremely handy. (no pun intended).






2 comments :

  1. Looks like a great product!! And I love the pun haha xx

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...