Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Current Favourite Hair Product

I was considering making a hair care routine, but seeing as I don't really do all that much besides washing it and using hairspray when I need it I didn't see much point. Well, I am pleased to say that I have added a product into my (somewhat) routine!









Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse $6.99*

I was sent this hair mousse at the beginning of the year to review, but after that, I sort of forgot about it, only using it a few times as I am usually in a hurry to get out the door and don't have time for extra products. I recently got back into using it as I've found it's great for when I have my hair out and I want to tame the frizz at the ends of my hair. I apply a small amount of the mousse on my hair after I've towel dried it, and distribute the product throughout the lengths of my hair. I then blow dry as usual, "scrunching" the ends of my hair to create texture. 
It's not only great for adding texture to fine hair, but it also holds curls within my hair. 
I have the sort of hair that, if I let it air dry, it forms into natural waves. I find that this mousse really holds the waves/curls in place, and makes them last longer. It also doesn't leave my hair feeling too "Crunchy".

If you have fine textured hair like me, I would HIGHLY recommend this mousse.






1 comment :

  1. I've always been meaning to try the Herbal Essences products, but never got around to it.. I've heard loads about them!

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...