Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Top 3 Instagram-ers!


Right now I am sitting in bed sick, so I thought I would take this opportunity to share my top 3 instagram users with you all. Please go and follow them as they take lovely pictures! These are in no particular order.






olwvdove lobsterandswan melissacarnachan



A special mention to my friend Melissa who takes really lovely pictures. I know it would mean a lot to her if you followed! She is also in a band called We are the pirates! Listen to and download their music here!

5 comments :

  1. These are beautiful, i am trying to decide if i want to jump on the instragram band wagon. I love photography and taking photos... but i am just not quite convinced!?
    I am listening to friends so at the moment. She has a really lovely tone of voice.
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Instagram is great! I love being able to see other people's photos xx

      Delete
    2. I might just do that. I have a serious crush on your blog! everything about it is great. the post, photos the list goes on!
      Anna

      Delete
    3. Aw! Thank you lovely! You saying that has made my day! xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Albertine!!

    Here is a website that you could use to promote your blog!
    http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/

    livvy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...