Saturday, 16 June 2012

Review | Organic Surge and Burt's Bees

Organic Surge Daily Care Face Wash 
$10.20*

Organic Surge Daily Face Wash:

Organic Surge is a company that takes pride on creating skincare products that do not contain harsh chemicals and that are perfect for all skin types. As I am constantly on the look out for new facial cleansers that contain no "nasties" I was pleased when this was sent to me. It contains natural glycerin and aloe vera to moisturise the skin as well as organic rose geranium oil to help a dull looking complexion, and to help restore the skin.
My initial though on this cleanser was about how big the bottle is! You get a LOT for $10.20! 
As for the actual cleanser itself, I was impressed. This cleanser lathers up really nicely and glides over the skin easily. It did leave my skin feeling a bit tight after cleansing, however if a moisturiser is being used afterwards, then the tightness will go away. I'm not particularly fond of the smell of this cleanser, but I don't hate it. I will probably get used to the smell upon use. I would definitely recommend this cleanser though, as it leaves your skin feeling really fresh and clean and it is really affordable.

Burt's Bees Acai Berry Lip Balm
$10*

Burt's Bees Acai Berry Lip Balm:

Burt's Bees Acai Berry Lip Balm:

I must admit that I had never tried any Burt's Bees products before trying this lip balm, so I didn't know what all the hype was about, but I now see why! With vitamins A,C,D and E, this lip balm leaves your lips feeling moisturised and healthy. This particular lip balm smells amazing too! 
This product is definitely comparable to the Lucas paw paw ointment which is the lip balm I swear by, however, at $10 for a small stick of lip balm, it just doesn't seem right. Nevertheless, I really do like this balm. I would recommend this lip balm to those who do not mind paying a little extra.

Have you tried either of these products? If you have, tell me what you think.





2 comments :

  1. Hmm... I really wanted to try the Burt's Bees Lip Balm before this review, but now I really do!! I'll have to go buy some.. lol

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! You should! Like I said in the review, It smells delish! :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...