Saturday, 16 June 2012

Review | Bella Vi

Bella Vi Blush in "Musk" $48*
Eye shadows in "Sandstone" and "Iced Coffee" $29.90* 

Blush in Musk:


I am fairly picky when it comes to blush. I don't like anything with shimmer in it as I find it doesn't look right on me, so I prefer a matte finish. I also don't like anything too bright as it makes me look "unusually flushed" (if that makes sense!)
Bella Vi blushes are really nice. They come in 6 beautiful shades, and are completely matte. I was sent the blush called Musk. It is a really lovely peachy pink that goes nicely with my fair skin. The blush is fairly pigmented (it would have been nice if it were slightly more so). 
One thing I did not like about this blush was the "loose powder" form. I find it would be easier if it were in pan form, but that's just me. The other downside to this blush is that it is a whopping $48 for 3g! My MAC Fleur power blush cost about the same and it is far more pigmented, so I probably wouldn't re-purchase, however I do really love the colour.  



Eye shadows in Sandstone and Iced Coffee:


I really liked these eye shadows. They have just the right amount of pigment in them and they do not crease as much as other eye shadows do. Another thing I love about them is that they last a really long time. I tested them out on my eyelids without using an eye primer, so that I could really put them to the test. The eye shadow lasted all day! Hurrah! Again, I found that the loose form of this eye shadow was inconvenient and not best for on the go make up application. But if you prefer loose eye shadow then you would love these.
The eye shadows are available in 34 beautiful shades which are really smooth and easy to work with and take minimal blending. Again, these eye shadows are quite high on the pricing scale ($29.90 *gulp*), but I think It is worth it for the amount of pigmentation.


Swatches

Overall I think Bella Vi products are generally quite good. I don't think their target market is younger girls however, seeing as their pricing is at the higher end which younger girls may not be able to afford. They offer a wide range of colours and products which I would love to try more of, in particular their lipsticks and eye liners.




0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...