The Liebster Blog Award:
The Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Plus it's a nice opportunity to ramble.
1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
3. Create eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
4. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
5. Go to their page and tell them.
6. No tag backs.
11 “Interesting” things about me:
1. I am named after the Albertine Rose and the character Albertine from the movie “A map of the human heart”.
2. I take Biology, Chemistry, Art, Photography and graphics in school
3. I want to be a makeup artist and work on movie sets when I leave school.
4. I am slightly obsessed with British “Pop culture” Gavin and Stacey, French and saunders Never mind the buzzcocks? Yes please!!!
5. I love music from the 50s, 60s and 80s.
6. I love Ebay!
7. My favourite comedians are Chris Lilley, Jennifer Saunders, Dawn French and Noel Fielding
8. I love Mario Lanza’s music
9. My favourite seasons are Winter and Summer
10. I love collars! Haha!
11. My favourite movies are Edward Scissor-hands, Heavenly Creatures, The Basketball diaries, Romeo and Juliet (Baz Luhrmann version) and Beetlejuice.
1. I am your genie and I'm giving you one wish, (tight or what?) go.
2. Who is your hero/role model/icon?
I don’t really have a hero or role model, I mean there are people who I would like to be like but no one stands out in particular.
3. Do you have a unique talent?
Umm...Well, I can bend my thumbs right back behind the top of my hands...
4. If you could speak any language, which would you choose?
French. It just sounds so cool! So jealous of my dad who can speak it fluently.
5. What is your best quality?
To be perfectly honest, I really have no idea! You’d have to ask my friends or family!
6. What is your worst?
I am incredibly Impatient.
7. Books, films or television? (That's a tough one, admittedly)
Ooh! That is a tough one! I would have to say television.
8. Which era or decade would you most liked to have lived through?
9. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I’ve done too many embarrassing things to pick one!
10. Share your favourite childhood TV show.
Either Wallace and Gromit, Teletubbies or The Fairies.
11. Where do you hope to be in ten years time?
Married, working in my dream job and happy.
1. If you were stranded on a deserted island what 3 things would you choose to have with you?
2. What food can you just not stand?
3. Favourite season?
4. Are you a morning person or night person?
5. Favourite animal?
6. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
7. What would you spend your money on if you won the lottery?
8. Favourite television show?
9. A quote you like.
10. Weird fact about yourself.
11. Must have beauty product.
I tag the following 3 (yes I know, it’s not 11 but...) bloggers:
Thank you to the lovely Sara who tagged me! I really enjoyed it! x